Right-Sizing Your Stock Plan Administration Team
June 15, 2022, 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Having the right team structure in place is key to successful stock plan management, yet little data has been available to help companies benchmark their staffing strategy—until now!
Leveraging findings from the Equity Compensation Outlook pulse survey on stock plan administration staffing, this webinar will help companies assess whether they have the right structure in place for their stock plan administration team.
Attendees will gain insights into the responsibilities the plan administration team is tasked with and how the team is evaluated.
- How many staff members are primarily responsible for stock plan administration relative to the number of plan participants?
- Does outsourcing administration correlate with reduced in-house administrative staff?
- What equity-related tasks are stock plan administration personnel typically responsible for?
- What other responsibilities are stock plan administration personnel tasked with?
- What key performance indicators are used to evaluate stock plan administration?
- Is the future of stock plan administration in the office, remote, or hybrid?
- NASPP Members: Current NASPP members can attend at no cost.
- Nonmembers: The cost for non-members is $975.