Virus, Volatility and Variables
April 22, 2020, 1:00 PM
As the market continues to be volatile as a result of COVID-19, companies are facing challenges with incentive awards that have lost their incentive, a changing workforce with furloughed employees and employees on leaves of absence, and underwater stock options. This panel of experts will address these issues and more:
- What can companies do about performance award metrics that are no longer achievable?
- What alternatives are there for underwater stock options?
- Are there any silver linings to a down market?
- What can companies do about ESPP resets and ensuring they have enough shares for future purchases?
- What does the market look like for the rest of the year relative to IPOs and other deals?
- Jennifer George, Partner, PwC
- Alan Jones, Partner, PwC
- Robert Purser, Partner, PwC
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.