Stock Plan Administration
Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter
Get updates and other exclusive NASPP content delivered straight to your inbox every two weeks.
Overview of Stock Plan Administration
Once a stock plan is designed and implemented, focus turns to the ongoing administration of the plan. There are many facets of equity plan management, including:
- Adopting a framework of policies and guidelines
- Day to day transaction processing
- Tax withholding and reporting
- Vesting events for restricted stock
- Employee education and communication
- Audits, financial and proxy reporting
- Managing insiders
- Partnering with service providers to facilitate recordkeeping and transaction
Browse our resources designed to help create and maintain best practices in administering your company's stock plan.