Need to Know Equity Compensation Developments for 2023
January 18, 2023, 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Webinar Recordings & Related Materials are Exclusive to Members
NASPP Member? Login to Access this Resource
Not a Member? Join | Learn About Membership
Examine the most pressing developments that will impact equity compensation programs in 2023. Our experienced panel will guide you through recently issued rules going into effect and the most anticipated regulatory changes for the coming year. They will also discuss solutions for equity awards in a down market.
Key questions this webinar will answer:
- How can you comply with the SEC’s new pay vs. performance disclosure?
- Do your compensation clawback policies need to be updated to comply with the SEC’s new rules?
- How will the new 1% excise tax on repurchases apply to equity awards?
- What are companies doing to restore value to underwater equity awards?
- Will your Rule 10b5-1 plans comply with the new rules from the SEC?
- Will new requirements under Delaware law for delegations of authority to grant equity awards affect your grant processes?
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.