Top ESPP Design Hacks
March 17, 2021, 1:30 PM
ESPPs are more popular than ever, in part because they deliver similar benefits as other types of equity compensation, but often at a lower cost. If you haven’t been asked to evaluate your existing program for competitiveness or to consider the addition of a plan, chances are you will be soon. Become a master of ESPP design with our clever hacks, tips, tricks, and cheats. We’ve got all the details on ESPP features you may not understand or even know about.
Get answers to questions such as:
- How can companies reduce the cost of their ESPP while still offering a great benefit?
- Is a match better than a discount?
- What features can you offer in a nonqualified plan that don’t work in a Section 423 plan?
- What are the advantages of allowing participants to purchase fractional shares?
- How can administration of your ESPP be streamlined?
- Tresa King, Senior Stock Plan Administrator, UnitedHealth Group
- Charles Russo, Vice President and Regional Manager, Computershare
- Robyn Shutak, Equity Advisory Services Practice Leader, Computershare
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.