Trends in Global Equity Incentives
March 16, 2022, 1:30 PM
Webinar Recordings & Related Materials are Exclusive to Members
NASPP Member? Login to Access this Resource
Not a Member? Join | Learn About Membership
Get key insights on emerging global trends for RSUs, performance awards, and stock options based on results from the 2021 Equity Incentives Design Survey, developed jointly by the NASPP and Deloitte Consulting.
Get answers to these questions:
- What types of equity vehicles do companies grant across the UK, Canada, Germany, China?
- What qualified plan trends are we seeing in EMEA and APAC?
- What adjustments do companies make when offering awards to employees outside of the country where they are headquartered?
- How could recent global regulatory updates impact your stock plan design programs?
- Barbara Baksa, Executive Director, NASPP
- Paul Gladman, Global Equity Leader, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Amy Flynn, Senior Tax Manager, Deloitte Tax LLP
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.