2022 Section 16 Developments with Alan Dye
January 26, 2022, 4:30 PM
Equip yourself to comply with all the latest Section 16 requirements and procedures in 2022. Alan Dye, the undisputed authority on Section 16, will cover current SEC rulemaking and planned updates to EDGAR, offer practical tips on refining your Section 16 procedures, and answer questions on the challenges you face.
Get answers to questions such as:
- What is the status of the changes SEC has proposed for Forms 4 and 5?
- How will the SEC’s two-step EDGAR verification process affect your insider reporting procedures?
- What are the answers to some of the most common questions asked about Section 16 reporting?
- What should you keep in mind for your upcoming Form 5 filings and Item 405 disclosures?
- Alan Dye, Partner at Hogan Lovells and Editor of Section16.net
- Barbara Baksa, Executive Director, NASPP
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.