2020 Tax Reporting Essentials
November 18, 2020, 1:00 PM
The confusing rules and strict deadlines of tax reporting are a constant challenge for employers. Ensure your company’s compliance with the how-to’s for today’s U.S. tax reporting requirements for all forms of equity compensation.
- What goes on the Form W-2?
- When should you use a Form 1099?
- What are the special reporting requirements for unusual situations, such as termination of employment, death, and divorce?
- What are the deadlines for reporting income and taxes withheld for 2019?
- What’s needed for Section 6039 reporting, including paper and electronic filing requirements?
Get the answers you need to these questions and other critical tax reporting considerations.
- Barbara Baksa, CEP, Executive Director, NASPP
Jenn Namazi, CEP, Content Director, NASPP
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.