The Power of Choice
April 18, 2018, 1:00 PM
Equity awards are a great incentive for employees—what if employees could actually choose between different types of awards and even elect cash bonuses? What better way to get employees invested in their equity compensation than allowing them to choose their own awards? This panel of experts will discuss various aspects to consider when offering a choice plan, potential advantages, as well as challenges presented with offering this benefit to employees.Among other topics, this program will cover:
- The increasing popularity of allowing employees to choose their equity award types and/or elect a cash bonus;
- Offering and administering a choice plan;
- Potential benefits as well as challenges associated with offering a choice plan;
- A detailed look at Intuitive Surgical’s plan, which provides employees an equity mix election.
- Patrick Gabel, Aon
- Kelly Geerts, E*TRADE Financial
- Howard Runyon, CompIntelligence
- Lori Serrano, Intuitive Surgical
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.