FAQs on W-2 and 1099 Reporting for Restricted Stock and Units

This article answers commonly asked questions about reporting restricted stock and unit transactions on Forms W-2, 1099-MISC, and 1099-NEC.

This Content is Exclusive to Members

NASPP Member? Login to Access this Resource

Not a Member? Join | Learn About Membership

By Editorial Staff


July 15, 2022