Advanced Equity Accounting
July 19, 2023, 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Webinar Recordings & Related Materials are Exclusive to Members
NASPP Member? Login to Access this Resource
Not a Member? Join | Learn About Membership
You’ve got the basics of stock plan accounting under control, but what about the tougher questions posed by your auditors or internal team? Expand your expertise with a deep dive into advanced equity award accounting.
Key questions this webinar will answer:
- Why are your dilutive shares lower even though you issued more shares?
- How can applying an estimated forfeiture rate cause stock plan expenses to increase?
- How do you correctly account for a reset or rollover in your Cadillac ESPP?
- How do you calculate the number of awards vested or expected to vest?
- How do you determine the weighted average remaining service period for equity awards?
This webinar will be presented live on July 19 from 1:30 to 2:45 PM Eastern (10:30 to 11:45 AM Pacific).
If you have already registered for this webinar, you can access the broadcast at education.naspp.com.
All attendees are required to register in advance.
- NASPP Members: Current NASPP members can attend at no cost.
- Nonmembers: The cost for non-members is $975.
Join or renew your membership to receive complimentary access to this program and all member benefits.
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
RecordingThe recording of the webinar will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program.