How to Avoid Penalties for the IRS $100,000 Next-Day Deposit Rule
February 16, 2022, 4:30 PM
Exactly how should your company manage large-scale transactions to reduce potential penalties related to the $100,000 next-day deposit rule? Experts outline the steps you need to take using real-life case studies.
Get answers to these questions:
- When is the $100,000 next-day deposit rule triggered?
- What are the penalties for failing to comply?
- How can you ensure that your tax deposits are timely?
- Are there states that have similar next-day deposit requirements?
- What gotchas do you need to watch out for?
- Blake Eisenberg, Associate Partner & Midwest Practice Leader, Equity Services, Aon
- Ravi Ramachandran, Organization & Workforce Transformation Director, PwC
- Anne Roest, Independent Advisor
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.