2024 Regulatory Rundown: Everything You Need to Know
January 17, 2024, 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Leading equity experts give you the complete rundown of 2023’s most important regulatory changes and advise you on how to adapt to stay compliant in 2024 and beyond. Explore topics related to Rule 10b5-1 trading plans and their enforcement; new clawback rules; pay vs. performance disclosures, FTC rulemaking on noncompetes, ESG/LTIP design trends, and so much more.
Key questions this webinar will answer:
- What are the key questions that your new clawback policy should address?
- How should you adapt your pay vs. performance disclosures based on lessons learned from last year’s disclosures and recent SEC guidance?
- What needs to be disclosed for share repurchases and how does the new 1% excise tax on repurchases apply to equity awards?
- How do recent updates from the FASB on expense reporting affect equity plans?
- How might recent litigation over affirmative action affect DEI-related targets in your compensation programs?
- What changes in ISS and Glass Lewis proxy voting policies could impact your stock plans?
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.