2021 Tax Reporting Essentials
December 01, 2021, 1:30 AM
Confusing tax reporting rules and strict deadlines are a constant challenge for employers. Get the latest guidance on U.S. tax reporting for equity compensation to ensure your company’s compliance.
Get answers to questions such as:
- What goes on Form W-2?
- When should you use Form 1099?
- What are the deadlines for reporting income and taxes withheld for 2020?
- What’s needed for Section 6039 reporting (including paper and electronic filing requirements)?
- Barbara Baksa, CEP, Executive Director, NASPP
- Jenn Namazi, CEP, Content Director, NASPP
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.