Modern Mobility Metrics: COVID-19 Impact on Equity Compensation Taxation Policy
April 21, 2021, 1:30 PM
Note: The live webcast included breakout discussions for audience members. These discussions were not recorded and are not included in the video.
Companies around the globe pivoted to remote work practically overnight, but systems, policies, and tax withholding are just now catching up. The NASPP and Fidelity explored this topic in the first installment of the Equity Compensation Outlook survey series. Join us for hot-off-the press data findings, a case study illustrating how Vertex Pharmaceuticals is managing their growing mobility population, and an opportunity to discuss mobility issues in small group discussions with your peers.
Get answers to questions such as:
- Where do companies focus their tax compliance and education efforts for mobile employees?
- How do stock plan administration teams learn about employee movements and who tracks this data?
- Who is responsible for tax withholding calculations?
- What education and support are provided to mobile employees?
- How is remote working changing the mobile employee populations?
- Stephanie Cabral, Product Owner, Stock Plan Services, Fidelity
- Lisa Canavan, Associate Director – Stock Administration, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Emily Cervino, Head of Industry Relations and Thought Leadership, Fidelity
- Barbara Baksa, Executive Director, NASPP