Top Trends in Equity Plan Design
October 23, 2019, 1:00 PM
How competitive are your equity plans? Find out as this webcast examines the results of the NASPP and Deloitte 2019 Domestic Stock Plan Design Survey. Published since 1996, this is the industry’s most comprehensive survey on stock plan design, covering restricted stock and units, performance awards and stock options. The panel highlights the survey results and compares the latest results to past surveys to illustrate growing trends.
Among other topics, this program includes:
- A first look at real-world data showing how equity plans are changing in light of the new Section 162(m)
- Trends in the usage of full value awards vs. stock options and service-based vs. performance-based awards
- Current practices with respect to retirement, including how companies define retirement and how awards are paid out to retirees
- Trends in other key award features, including vesting provisions, procedures for tax withholding, payment of dividends, and termination provisions
- The evolution of performance awards, including prevalence data on TSR and other performance metrics
- The latest in grant policies and practices, including grant guidelines, grant approval, overhang/burn rates, CIC provisions, and fungible share reserves
- Barbara Baksa, Executive Director, NASPP
- Dan Ferretti, Manager, Compensation Operations, Campbell Soup Company
- Rose Hoffman, Director, Global Stock Plan Services, Paypal Inc.
- Joseph Rapanotti, Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.