Survey Says: 10 Dos & Don'ts of Stock Plan Administration
November 08, 2017, 1:00 PM
Leveraging data from the NASPP/Deloitte Consulting 2017 Stock Plan Administration Survey and real-world case studies, this webcast will offer timely insight on key trends in administration and communication for stock plans, stock ownership programs, and insider trading compliance, as well as the latest data on ESPPs. The NASPP and Deloitte Consulting survey is the industry's most comprehensive survey on stock plan administration practices, covering stock plan administration, employee stock purchase plans, insider trading compliance, ownership guidelines and nonemployee directors.
Among other topics, this program will include:
- Staffing of stock plan administration teams and use of outsourcing;
- Common practices for distribution of grant agreements and collection of grant acceptances;
- How companies track domestically mobile employees;
- Prevalence of ESPPs and common plan features;
- The latest practices for insider trading compliance programs, Rule 10b5-1 plans, and stock ownership guidelines.
- Barbara Baksa, CEP, NASPP
- Susan Miller, CEP, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Joseph Rapanotti, Deloitte Consulting
- Sara Spengler, CEP, Fitbit
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.