Equity Values of a Different Flavor
May 22, 2019, 1:00 PM
Do you find the multiple approaches for valuation of awards across compensation planning, grant guidelines, accounting, and other purposes to be challenging? You’re not alone. The differences in these sensitive valuation approaches can be significant, and lead to confusing and conflicting presentations to your Board, shareholders, and employees. Get a data-driven overview of current techniques and best practices for valuing your awards that will help you determine which may be best for you.
You can expect to learn:
- Various approaches for valuing equity compensation awards
- Factors to consider as you determine the correct approach
- Considerations around value perception when disclosing in SEC filings
- How to best design and communicate awards to recipients
- Kevin McLaren, Principal, Korn Ferry
- Carly Sanfilipo, Director, Aon Rewards Solutions
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.