5 Equity Plan Numbers to Have at Your Fingertips
February 20, 2019, 1:00 PM
Never fear urgent calls from your leadership seeking data on the equity compensation plans! Be prepared and shine like a star by knowing five key figures you should always have on hand. Learn in detail how each figure is derived, plus to whom each figure is most relevant.
Also covered in this program:
- Monitoring your share pool to ensure an accurate count of shares available to grant;
- Preparing an accurate earnings per share, dilution and overhang calculation;
- What your burn rate means and why it matters;
- Calculating your covered employees under the revisions to 162(m).
- Valarie Dennis, TAE Life Sciences
- Lisa Klevence, CEP, Plan Management Corp.
- Elena Thomas, CEP, Plan Management Corp.
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.