2023 Section 16 Developments with Alan Dye
January 25, 2023, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Equip yourself to comply with all the latest Section 16 requirements and procedures in 2023. Alan Dye, the undisputed authority on Section 16, will cover current SEC rulemaking, offer practical tips on refining your Section 16 procedures, and answer questions on the challenges you face.
Key questions this webinar will answer:
- What changes has the SEC proposed for Forms 4 and 5 and when will they be final?
- What key Section 16 developments do you need to be aware of?
- What are the answers to the most common questions about Section 16 reporting?
- What should you keep in mind for your upcoming Form 5 filings and Item 405 disclosures?
All attendees are required to register in advance.
- NASPP Members: Current NASPP members can attend at no cost.
- Nonmembers: The cost for non-members is $975.
If you have already registered for this webinar, you can access it at education.naspp.com.
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
The recording of the webinar will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program.