10 Things Shaping What's Next in Equity Compensation
January 19, 2022, 1:00 PM
How might anticipated SEC rulemaking, human capital disclosures, and other trends impact equity compensation?
Examine 10 major factors influencing the future of the equity compensation landscape in 2022 and beyond. Explore new trends, emerging flashpoints, and inevitable curveballs in the administration, design, and legislation of equity compensation.
Get answers to questions such as:
- What executive compensation-related projects are most imminent on the SEC’s rulemaking agenda?
- How will the SEC’s guidance on spring-loading affect grant and accounting practices for equity awards?
- What can companies learn from emerging trends in human capital 10-K disclosures?
- How are SPACs changing the landscape for pre-IPO companies?
- ESG and LTIs: has the time come?
- Will your Rule 10b5-1 plans comply with anticipated new rules from the SEC?
- Jessica Lange, Vice President, Associate General Counsel – Securities & Finance and Assistant Secretary, Darden Restaurants
- Takis Makridis, President and CEO, Equity Methods
- Mike Melbinger, Author and Editor, CCRcorp
- Arthur Meyers, Shareholder, Gunster, Yoakley & Stewart
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.