Wednesday, October 23, 2019
4:00 – 5:30 pm, eastern time [archive and transcript to follow]
Add to Outlook/iCal
Add to Google Calendar
How competitive are your equity plans? Find out as we examine the results of the NASPP and Deloitte 2019 Domestic Stock Plan Design Survey. Published since 1996, this is the industry’s most comprehensive survey on stock plan design, covering restricted stock and units, performance awards and stock options. The panel will highlight the survey results and compare the latest results to past surveys to illustrate growing trends.
- Barbara Baksa, Executive Director, NASPP
- Dan Ferretti, Manager, Compensation Operations, Campbell Soup Company
- Rose Hoffman, Director, Global Stock Plan Services, Paypal Inc.
- Joseph Rapanotti, Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Among other topics, this program will include:
- A first look at real-world data showing how equity plans are changing in light of the new Section 162(m)
- Trends in the usage of full value awards vs. stock options and service-based vs. performance-based awards
- Current practices with respect to retirement, including how companies define retirement and how awards are paid out to retirees
- Trends in other key award features, including vesting provisions, procedures for tax withholding, payment of dividends, and termination provisions
- The evolution of performance awards, including prevalence data on TSR and other performance metrics
- The latest in grant policies and practices, including grant guidelines, grant approval, overhang/burn rates, CIC provisions, and fungible share reserves
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards
to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
How to access the webcast:
Visit Naspp.com on the day of the program and click the link for the webcast. You will be asked to register by entering your name and email address. Make sure you are ready! Click here to test your system before the webcast begins.
There is no charge for this program if you are a member of the NASPP for 2019. Cost for non-members is $975. Join
a membership to receive complimentary access to this program and all member benefits through 2019.
Advanced registration is not required for NASPP members. Non-members can email email@example.com
or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
If you can’t access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an archive will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program and a text transcript will be posted within a few weeks.