It's critical that your immediate manager and C-suite understand the value that you bring to your company. Get guidance from experienced equity comp professionals as they share strategies for demonstrating the value of your contributions. We'll dive into the what, when, where, and how of managing your visibility so that you can develop your own "reporting up" game plan.
- Jennifer Araujo, Senior Analyst, Equity, JetBlue
- Catrice Cooke, Manager, Equity Compensation, Travel + Leisure Co.
- Donna Spinola, Director, Stock Administration and Payroll, Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
- Barbara Baksa, Executive Director, NASPP
Registration Required: All attendees are required to register in advance.
- NASPP Members: Current NASPP members can attend at no cost. Click here to log in and register.
- Nonmembers: The cost for non-members is $975. Non-members can email email@example.com or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
Join the NASPP to receive complimentary access to this program and all member benefits.
This webinar will be broadcast using Zoom. Test your access
Continuing Education: This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
Recording: The recording of the webinar will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program.
About the Women Leading in Equity Program
The NASPP's Women Leading in Equity, sponsored by Morgan Stanley at Work, is a leadership development program developed to support women's advancement, empower leadership growth, and celebrate the first-hand stories of successful women leaders in our profession.
Members participating in the Women Leading in Equity Program will be able to meet with their mentor/mentee immediately following the presentation.
Learn More About Women Leading in Equity
Disclaimer: Sponsored by Morgan Stanley.
Morgan Stanley is not responsible for information presented by third parties or contained on any third party web site. The opinions expressed by the third parties are solely their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Morgan Stanley. Morgan Stanley makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information from sources outside of Morgan Stanley. Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC 3610211 06/21