April 21, 2021
1:30 to 2:45 Eastern
Companies around the globe pivoted to remote work practically overnight, but systems, policies, and tax withholding are just now catching up. The NASPP and Fidelity explored this topic in the first installment of the Equity Compensation Outlook survey series. Join us for hot-off-the press data findings, a case study on managing a growing mobility population, and an opportunity to discuss mobility issues in small group discussions with your peers.
Get answers to questions such as:
- Where do companies focus their tax compliance and education efforts for mobile employees?
- How do stock plan administration teams learn about employee movements and who tracks this data?
- Who is responsible for tax withholding calculations?
- What education and support are provided to mobile employees?
- How is remote working changing the mobile employee populations?
- Stephanie Cabral, Product Owner, Stock Plan Services, Fidelity
- Lisa Canavan, Associate Director – Stock Administration, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Emily Cervino, Head of Industry Relations and Thought Leadership, Fidelity
- Barbara Baksa, Executive Director, NASPP
Registration Required: All attendees are required to register in advance.
- NASPP Members: Current NASPP members can attend at no cost and can click here to register.
- Nonmembers: The cost for non-members is $975. Non-members can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
Join or renew your membership to receive complimentary access to this program and all member benefits now through 2021.
Webinar Access: This webinar will be broadcast using Zoom. Test your access.
Continuing Education: This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
Recording: The recording of the webinar will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program.