Mobility and Equity: The Deep Dive
Focus on the growing definition of mobility and more complex global tax issues
The growing definition of mobility, along with increased scrutiny and sophistication of global tax authorities has created unique and complex compliance issues for both employers and individuals. Our panelists will address the tough questions and help you understand equity-related issues associated with payroll transfers, long and short-term assignees and other movers. Additionally, they will present real examples of country-specific differences in treatment for South America, Europe and Asia.
- Caroline Durbin, Deloitte
- Katie Raver, Deloitte
Among other topics, this program will include:
- An overview of the mobility issue for equity grants;
- Considerations for various mobility types including international payroll transfers, US state to state transfers and international assignees;
- Hypothetical tax rate and equalization implications for companies and plan participants;
- Examples of country-specific differences in tax treatment including considerations in South America, Europe and Asia.
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards
to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
How to access the webcast:
Visit Naspp.com on the day of the program and click the link for the webcast. An archive and transcript will be posted after the live program. Please test your system in advance.
There is no charge for this program if you are a member of the Naspp for 2018. The webcast cost for non-members is $860.
Advanced registration is not required for Naspp members. Non-members can email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
If you can’t access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an archive will be posted following the conclusion of the live program and a transcript will be posted in a few weeks.