May 19, 2021
1:30 PM to 2:45 PM
Add to Outlook/iCal
Add to Google Calendar
Learn what motivates employees to act and empower them to make informed financial decisions with their equity awards. This session will use a case-study approach to demonstrate strategies to implement a financial wellness program and fine tune your participant education.
Get answers to questions such as:
- Why is financial education important?
- What are key data points that can help you make the case for a financial wellness program?
- How does Nvidia use financial consultants to assist employees?
- How has tailoring education and content helped Cisco improve its education program?
- Have educational and financial wellness philosophies shifted as a result of the COVID pandemic?
- What other unique and innovative approaches are Nvidia and Cisco using to help employees make better decisions?
- Wending Jennings, Director of Global Stock Operations, M&A Stock and Payroll, Cisco Systems
- Renee Kettelle, Field Vice President, Client Relationship Management, Charles Schwab & Co.
- Suzie Bentley, Director, Global Equity Administration, Nvidia
Continuing Education: This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
Webinar Access: Visit Naspp.com on the day of the program and click the link for the webinar. You will be asked to register by entering your name, company, and email address. Make sure you are ready! Click here to test your system before the webcast begins.
Cost: There is no charge for this program if you are a member of the NASPP for 2021. Cost for non-members is $975. Join or renew a membership to receive complimentary access to this program and all member benefits now through 2021.
Registration: Advanced registration is not required for NASPP members. Non-members can email email@example.com or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
Recording: The recording of the webinar will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program.