Are your grant guidelines flexible enough to meet recruiting and retention objectives while also fostering equality for all employee populations? Find out what key decisions factor into creating policies that are both flexible and fair as we reveal hot-off-the-press survey data from the Equity Compensation Outlook program, brought to you by the NASPP and Fidelity Investments.
Get answers to questions such as:
- How much discretion do managers have over grants issued to their direct reports?
- What training and controls are in place to ensure manager recommendations are fair?
- How are grant determinations made for retention and buyout grants?
- Have companies evaluated equity programs for fairness and who is tasked with that responsibility?
- Emily Cervino, Head of Industry Relations and Thought Leadership, Fidelity
- JoAnn Montgomery, Director, Equity & Retirement Services, Syneos Health
- Barbara Baksa, Executive Director, NASPP
Registration Required: All attendees are required to register in advance. Click here to register.
Webinar Access: This webinar will be broadcast using Zoom. Test your access.
Continuing Education: This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
Recording: The recording of the webinar will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program.