Learn proven tactics gleaned from LEAN and Six Sigma programs to improve your processes. This panel will demonstrate approaches, such as fishbone diagrams and value-stream mapping, that will help you in your day-to-day job and result in direct time and cost savings.
- Linden Bohrer, Director, US Core Market Service, Solium
- Neta Pyasi, Director of Special Projects, Solium
- Ed Welsh, Head of Consulting, Lean Six Sigma Canada, Inc.
Among many other topics, this program will cover:
- Improving efficiencies by eliminating waste, errors and cycle times
- How to ensure that your activities are value-added and delivering business worth or customer satisfaction
- Discussion of LEAN's five step approach towards process improvement
- The rationale and benefits of applying LEAN methodology and techniques in a service environment
- Practical examples of incorporating LEAN methodologies to gain improvements specific to stock plan administration
Continuing Education: This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
How to access the webcast: Visit Naspp.com on the day of the program and click the link for the webcast. An archive and transcript will be posted after the live program. Please test your system in advance.
Registration: Advanced registration is not required for NASPP members. Non-members can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
If you can’t access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an audio archive will be posted immediately following the conclusion of the live program and a text transcript will be posted within two weeks.