Join industry experts as they guide you through building or expanding your income sourcing program. Both US and global plans will be covered. Discover strategies to best assess risk exposure, secure people resources to define tax policies, and utilize system resources to manage mobile taxation in the face of varying legislation.
Among other topics, this program will include:
- Creating or updating your equity compensation tax policies;
- Conducting a risk exposure and best practices for mitigation strategies;
- Developing a proposal for your compliance project and getting essential resource commitment from stakeholders;
- Determining what your system capabilities are to track your employees’ mobility and manage taxation.
Add to Outlook/iCal
- Nicole C. Calabro, Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Virginia M. Crofoot, CPA, CEP, Charles Schwab & Co. Inc.
- Melissa Howell, CEP, Charles Schwab & Co. Inc.
- Wendy Jennings, CEP, Cisco Systems, Inc.
Add to Google Calendar
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards
to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
How to access the webcast:
Visit Naspp.com on the day of the program and click the link for the webcast. You will be asked to register by entering your name and email address. Make sure you are ready! Click here to test your system before the webcast begins.
There is no charge for this program if you are a member of the NASPP for 2019. Cost for non-members is $975. Join
a membership to receive complimentary access to this program and all member benefits now through 2019.
Advanced registration is not required for NASPP members. Non-members can email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
If you can’t access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an archive will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program and a text transcript will be posted within a few weeks.