Back by popular demand, this panel of experts will cover key tax and legal updates around the world—as well as enforcement activity—and provide you with a clear action plan to address recent changes. Laws impacting global stock plans change at the speed of light; make sure you are current!
- Amit Banker, CPA, Partner, EY
- Valerie Diamond, Chair, Global Equity Services Group, Baker & McKenzie
- Mirjam Krawiec, Senior Manager, EY
- Brian Wydajewski, Partner, Baker & McKenzie
Among other topics, this program will include:
- Expansion of stock exchange tax in Belgium;
- Quebec’s proposal to increase stock option deduction to 50%;
- Changes to taxation of stock options and ESPPs in Chile;
- Update on China SAFE.
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards
to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
How to access the webcast:
Visit Naspp.com on the day of the program and click the link for the webcast. An archive and transcript will be posted after the live program. Please test your system in advance.
Advanced registration is not required for NASPP members. Non-members can email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
If you can’t access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an archive will be posted following the conclusion of the live program and a transcript will be posted in a few weeks.