Wednesday, January 23, 2019
4:00 – 5:30 pm, eastern time [archive & transcript to follow]
Add to Outlook/iCal
Add to Google Calendar
Tune into Alan Dye’s annual Q&A webcast to make sure you are equipped to comply with all the latest Section 16 pitfalls & quagmires. Hear practical tips on refining your Section 16 procedures—and answers to your questions on the challenges you are facing today (submit your questions to adye@Section16.net). To get the latest from the expert, join:
- Alan Dye, Editor of Section16.net and Partner, Hogan Lovells
Among many other topics, Alan will cover:
- What recent cases mean for your own compliance program
- What are the latest issues—and what you can do to resolve them
- Considerations to keep in mind for Form 5 reporting and Item 405 disclosures
- How to keep your compliance program up-to-date
- Answers to any questions that you pose to Alan in advance of the program—submit questions to adye@Section16.net
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards
to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
How to access the webcast:
Visit Naspp.com on the day of the program and click the link for the webcast. An audio archive and list of questions and answers from the webcast will be posted after the live program. Please test your system in advance.
There is no charge for this program if you are a member of the NASPP for 2019. Cost for non-members is $975. Join
a membership to receive complimentary access to this program and all member benefits through 2019.
Advanced registration is not required for NASPP members. Non-members can email email@example.com
or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
If you can’t access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an archive will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program and a text transcript will be posted within a few weeks.