Never fear urgent calls from your leadership seeking data on the equity compensation plan. Be prepared and shine like a star by knowing five key figures you should always have on hand. Learn in detail how each figure is derived, plus to whom each figure is most relevant.
Also covered in this program:
- Monitoring your share pool to ensure an accurate count of shares available to grant;
- Preparing an accurate earnings per share, dilution and overhang calculation;
- What your burn rate means and why it matters;
- Calculating your covered employees under the revisions to 162(m).
Add to Outlook/iCal
- Valarie Dennis, TAE Life Sciences
- Lisa Klevence, CEP, Plan Management Corp.
- Elena Thomas, CEP, Plan Management Corp.
Add to Google Calendar
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards
to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
How to access the webcast:
Visit Naspp.com on the day of the program and click the link for the webcast. You will be asked to register by entering your name and email address. Make sure you are ready! Click here to test your system before the webcast begins.
There is no charge for this program if you are a member of the NASPP for 2019. Cost for non-members is $975. Join
a membership to receive complimentary access to this program and all member benefits through 2019.
Advanced registration is not required for NASPP members. Non-members can email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
If you can’t access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an archive will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program and a text transcript will be posted within a few weeks.