Wednesday, January 22, 2020
1:30 – 3:00 PM, Eastern time [archive to follow]
Add to Outlook/iCal
Add to Google Calendar
Join this annual Q&A program for the latest developments and compliance requirements for Section 16, including the Section 16(b) plaintiff’s bar. Get answers to:
- What recent rule changes mean for your compliance program
- The status of cases challenging the Rule 16b-3 exemption for tax withholding
- What the latest issues are—and what you can do to resolve them
- Considerations to keep in mind for Form 5 reporting and Item 405 disclosures
- How to keep your compliance program up-to-date
Send your questions in advance to adye@Section16.net
About the Speaker
- Alan Dye, Editor of Section16.net and Partner, Hogan Lovells
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards
to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
How to access the webcast:
Visit Naspp.com on the day of the program and click the link for the webcast. An audio archive and list of questions and answers from the webcast will be posted after the live program. Please test your system in advance.
There is no charge for this program if you are a member of the NASPP for 2020. Cost for non-members is $975. Join
a membership to receive complimentary access to this program and all member benefits through 2020.
Advanced registration is not required for NASPP members. Non-members can email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
If you can’t access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an archive will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program and a text transcript will be posted within a few weeks.