Wednesday, December 4, 2019
4:00 – 6:00 PM, Eastern time [archive to follow]
The complex, confusing rules and strict deadlines of tax reporting is a constant challenge for employers. Ensure your company’s compliance and equip yourself with the how-to’s of today’s U.S. tax reporting requirements for all forms of equity compensation.
- What goes on the Form W-2?
- When should you use a Form 1099?
- What are the special reporting requirements for unusual situations, such as termination of employment, death, and divorce?
- What are the deadlines for reporting income and taxes withheld for 2019?
- What’s needed for Section 6039 reporting, including paper and electronic filing requirements?
- How do you report stock compensation on Form 1099-MISC for non-employees?
Get the answers you need to these questions and other critical tax reporting considerations.
- Barbara Baksa, CEP, Executive Director, NASPP
- Kathleen Cleary, CEP, Education Director, NASPP
This program qualifies for continuing education for Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs). Please keep a record of your attendance and refer to the CEP Institute standards
to determine the amount of credit you can receive.
How to access the webcast:
Visit Naspp.com on the day of the program and click the link for the webcast. You will be asked to register by entering your name and email address. Make sure you are ready! Click here to test your system before the webcast begins.
There is no charge for this program if you are a member of the NASPP for 2019. Cost for non-members is $975. Join
a membership to receive complimentary access to this program and all member benefits now through 2019.
Advanced registration is not required for NASPP members. Non-members can email email@example.com
or call (925) 685-9271 to register for the program.
If you can’t access the live program:
If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), an archive will be posted shortly after the conclusion of the live program and a text transcript will be posted within a few weeks.