This session will be facilitated by Mary Kelly from Solium and will include the various topics that have been provided by your peers:
- How much value/input does the compensation committee provide in equity/pay decisions and guidelines at your company?
- How has your company dealt with internal pay inequities in conjunction with external market data?
- Does your company allow manager discretion in the number of shares granted to plan participants?
- Do you pay dividends on restricted shares before they are released to participants? If so, how often are the dividends paid and are they in cash?
- How do you determine what value or number of shares to grant each year? By role or grouped?
- Do you differ your grant guidelines by country? If so how?
- How do you communicate annual grants globally?
- How do you manage payroll and reporting compliance matters by country?
- What are your company's grant acceptance procedures?
- What providers are you using for equity plan administration?
- CEO pay ratio learnings?
These and many more are on the table for discussion and we look forward to a great meeting!
Please RSVP to Deb Kontowicz via email at Deborah.Kontowicz@harley-davidson.com. Cost for the meeting will be $20 for NASPP Members and $25 for Non-Members. Please note that attendees will need to be escorted by Deb Kontowicz up to the Auditorium after arriving at the Harley-Davidson University entrance.