This session will be facilitated by Edward Hauder from Exequity, LLP and will cover several Director Compensation topics, including:
- How do you benchmark director compensation?
- Where do you get data from?
- Do you make recommendations, give options, or just provide data to your board?
- Do you benchmark director compensation annually or every few years?
- Other: ownership guidelines, cash vs. equity (pay mix), equity vehicles, plan limits, relevant proxy advisor (ISS and Glass Lewis) policies
These and many more topics, as well as your questions, are on the table for discussion and we look forward to a great meeting!
Please RSVP to Lisa Turkow via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost for the meeting will be $20 for NASPP Members and $25 for Non-Members. Panera lunch will be provided.