Abby Dunleavy - Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Abby has over 10 years of consulting experience advising management and compensation committees on a wide range of executive compensation matters including:
• Compensation philosophy and strategy development
• Market competitiveness of compensation programs
• Annual and long-term incentive program design
• Compensation Discussion and Analysis development
• New and proposed regulations and legislation impacting executive compensation
• Employment and change-in-control agreement market practice
• Non-employee director compensation program development
• Corporate governance and disclosure requirements, including proxy advisor and shareholder engagement
Abby has contributed to publications such as “Deloitte - Heads Up” articles on the SEC Pay Ratio rules and the On the Board’s Agenda article “Is it time to review your board of director compensation program?”. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Notre Dame.
Ian Watson, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Ian is a Senior Manager in Deloitte Consulting’s Rewards and Well-Being practice, with over 13 years of experience on all aspects of compensation and rewards. After beginning his career in Deloitte UK, where he focused on Remuneration Committee advisory work for FTSE100 companies, Ian transferred to the U.S. where he continues to advise Boards and management on executive and broad-based compensation, including compensation philosophy development, short- and long-term incentive plan design, incentive compensation risk, corporate governance, job architecture, and pay equity.
Ian has authored articles on all aspects of compensation and reward, including “The organization of the future – The right job architecture can drive your transformation”, “Heads Up – SEC Proposes Rule on Pay Vs Performance”, and “Risk and Culture – Tone from the middle”, and was a recent panelist at the 2018 Society for Corporate Governance Conference on Emerging Issues in Executive Compensation.