Tamara LaMantia, Mercer
Principal, West Market Mobility Leader
Tamara is a Principal with Mercer based in Los Angeles, and is the West Market Leader for the mobility practice. Since joining Mercer in 2012, Tamara has worked in Mercer offices in Chicago and Munich, Germany.
Tamara’s area of expertise is in international and domestic assignment policy design, international assignment remuneration best practices, global mobility data and cost of living comparisons. This includes specialized projects tailored to manage nuances related to relocations in high cost of living areas. She frequently works and manages global consulting projects for clients including RFP management. In addition, she conducts global mobility training sessions, presents on global mobility topics at conferences and through webinars, authors articles for Mercer publications and is highly involved in product design and innovation.
Prior to joining Mercer, Tamara worked at Reynolds Leveraged Services on their compensation team and Northwestern University in their HR Services division. Tamara is a graduate of Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo where she received a bachelor’s in International Management and of Loyola University Chicago where she received her Masters of Science in Human Resources.
Cathy Goonetilleke, Ernst & Young
Partner, People Advisory Services
Cathy is a Partner in Ernst & Young’s People Advisory Services practice and focuses on HR strategy, risk management, compliance and operational efficiency and change management. She primarily concentrates on global rewards, risk and internal controls, HR and payroll efficiency and mobility issues. Cathy also coleads EY’s Equal Pay offering. More specifically, Cathy’s experience includes:
* Identifying opportunities to mitigate HR risk and further improve business processes and systems, including worker classification considerations;
* Developing communications and change management programs to support transformational efforts;
* Reviewing the compensation levels and underlying policies and processes to address Equal Pay globally;
* Designing tax-efficient and competitive long-term and short-term incentive programs for senior management and broad-based groups;
* Analyzing compensation and benefit programs for cost and process efficiencies;
* Assisting companies in the assessment of service delivery models related to the delivery of payroll, equity and other benefits, including the modeling of future state processes to support the new administrative arrangements;
* Identifying control gaps and opportunities to further the efficiency and effectiveness of current payroll and HR processes based on established knowledge of best practices; and
* Outlining and auditing the payroll implications for delivering compensation, benefits and perquisites to employees and non-employees in over 100 countries.
Cathy is a graduate from the University of Iowa having received a BBA in Accounting. Cathy is an Advisory Board member of the Certified Equity Professional Institute and a member of the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals. She is a Certified Public Accountant in California.