Join us for breakfast at Charles Schwab to hear an overview of key international updates. Thank you to Baker & McKenzie for sponsoring breakfast!
Key International Updates and Trends in Equity Compensation
As 2018 ends and 2019 approaches, it is time for a review of the tax, regulatory and market changes impacting the grant of employee equity awards. Some changes are already in effect and others are anticipated for 2019. This meeting will help you to gain insight and perspective on the most important changes impacting the grant of options, restricted stock units and other equity awards by multinational corporations. Please join us for a rundown of recent developments and trends impacting stock compensation abroad.
Check-In: 8:00am - 8:15am
Presentation: 8:15am - 9:15am
Meeting location logistics:
- Please bring your ID as you will receive a guest badge.
- We are meeting in the larger corporate building. Do not go to the bank/branch building.
- Parking spots will be reserved with orange cones.
- Guests may also park in any “Visitor” or unmarked space. Covered or parallel is fine.
- Parking is free but limited
Fee: There is No fee to attend this meeting. Breakfast will be sponsored by Baker & McKenzie, LLP.
Registration Link: RSVP | RSVPs are required and should be received no later than Monday, November 12.
Parking: Free parking. Use "Visitor", unmarked or orange cone reserved spaces.