8:30 - 9:00 AM Networking and Registration
9:00 - 10:30 AM Presentation and Discussion
10:45 - 11:15 QVC Studio Tour
Qurate Retail Group
1200 Wilson Drive
West Chester, PA 19380
Trends in Financial Wellness Across Corporate America
Financial stress among employees is a key contributor to reduced productivity, lower effectiveness and higher attrition. Studies have shown that 53% of employees are stressed about their finances, 54% of all employees plan to postpone retirement and 48% of employees are distracted by their finances at work. This presentation will discuss research conducted by a third party and Morgan Stanley around wellness offerings that address a range of needs designed to help reduced financial stress and empower employees to reach their financial goals.
1. Explore the implementation of Financial Wellness Programs
Avoiding Legal Pitfalls
2. Employee Engagement and strategies to increase engagement
3. Approaches to Financial Wellness and measurement metrics
4. Issuer Perspective on how important Financial Wellness programs are to both senior management and participants.
5. Panel will highlight different ways participants can engage with these programs to reach their financial goals.
Actual or alleged insider trading by corporate executives makes headlines, but what about when an Affiliate or Section 16 Officer unintentionally runs afoul of reporting and other regulatory requirements? Items such as unknown reinvested dividends or unauthorized sales by a member of the Insider’s household run the risk of late or amended filings, related proxy disclosures, and questions from shareholders. This session will review potential “Legal Pitfalls” and best practices for avoiding them. Attendees also will have an opportunity to share their best practices.
Speakers: Krystal Barker Buissereth, CFA, Morgan Stanley; Rich Baker, Morgan Stanley; Anthony DeTurris, Morgan Stanley; Jonathan Posner, Morgan Stanley
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!