If you have trouble registering, please contact email@example.com.
The Hottest Issues in Stock Compensation Today
8:30 - 9:00 AM Networking and Registration
9:00 - 10:00 AM Presentation and Discussion
1500 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
The NASPP has its fingers on the pulse of stock compensation. Every year brings a host of new topics to discuss, from new trends and best practices to regulatory changes. This presentation will provide a high-level tour of the hottest issues the NASPP is seeing in stock compensation today. Barbara Baksa, Executive Director of the NASPP, will discuss the following topics (and more!):
- Retirement and equity: To pay or not to pay?
- Proposed Section 162(m) regulations: Do you care?
- New IRS Form 1099-NEC: Wait, what?
- Prior day close: Can it change your life?
- Nonqualified ESPPs: Better than qualified?
This is a great opportunity to meet the NASPP’s Executive Director and catch up on the latest news in equity compensation!
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!