Having to respond to what could be the fastest social change in modern times, companies worldwide enabled remote workforce's nearly overnight.
What started as an extraordinary “work anywhere” pilot is now considered permanent in many organizations’ operating model framework. As a result, the new reality is a world where we focus on the work, instead of where it happens. This can be best described as, “Work anywhere, together.” It’s the new reality of work. In this webcast, KPMG will share their perspective on how organizations are addressing the potential tax, regulatory, talent, and total rewards implications of global remote work arrangements. During the session we will cover:
- Market trends, key business trends and considerations for employees working remotely
- Enterprise-wide stakeholder considerations of bringing Work Anywhere to life for your organization
- Reward and equity considerations as work, roles and responsibilities evolve·
- Potential tax and regulatory implications
- How can you make it real and the immediate and long-term steps to consider