We are excited to have Barbara Baksa, Executive Director of the NASPP, joining us to present via webcast at our Nashville chapter meeting on May 12. She will be discussing: Top Trends in Stock Compensation. Make your plans today to join us!
The Hottest Issues in Stock Compensation Today
The NASPP has its fingers on the pulse of stock compensation. Every year brings a host of new topics to discuss, from new trends and best practices to regulatory changes. This presentation will provide a high-level tour of the hottest issues the NASPP is seeing in stock compensation today. Barbara Baksa, Executive Director of the NASPP, will discuss the following topics (and more!):
- COVID 19: How will it impact your equity awards?
- Retirement and equity: To pay or not to pay?
- Proposed Section 162(m) regulations: Do you care?
- New IRS Form 1099-NEC: Wait, what?
- Prior day close: Can it change your life?
- Nonqualified ESPPs: Better than qualified?
The meeting is free and open to NASPP members and guests. We encourage you to please invite your colleagues to attend the meeting as our guest.
RSVP: Click here
to register to attend the meeting.
Tommy Swindle, CEP
President, NASPP Nashville Chapter