During the lifecycle of a company, the compensation needs change and companies must adapt accordingly. Each of the seasons (start-up, growth, maturity, decline, wind-down, and rebirth) present distinct challenges and a company's approach to compensation must evolve. We'll dive deeper into the role of equity awards, IPO compensation, mergers and acquisitions, retention awards, and how properly designed compensation programs can help propel companies forward. Having rich experience across numerous industries, each panelist will share her unique insights on navigating the different seasons.
Registration & Lunch: 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Presentation: 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
Speakers for this year’s panel:
- Julie Arthur; Equity Plan & 401(k) Manager of Equity and Compensation, Denbury Resources, Inc.
- Rebecca Kargl; Senior Executive Compensation and Stock Plan Administrator, Concho Resources
- Denise Ledbetter; Sr. Global Equity Program Manager, Mindbody Inc.
- Angela Stockbridge; Senior Counsel, Wilkins Finston Friedman Law Group LLP
- Allison Hoeinghaus; Senior Director, Alvarez & Marsal