Investors and proxy advisory firms have been demanding more proxy statement disclosure relating to Human Capital Management (HCM) and Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) matters. Many of us may not think of these matters as “within our wheelhouse,” particularly ESG, but our clients look to us for anything involving proxy disclosure. This presentation will discuss:
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
7:30 a.m. - Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. presentation & Q&A session
PERKINS COIE LLP
131 South Dearborn Street, Suite 1700
Conference Room 17-B
Chicago, Illinois 60603-5559
Check-in list at Security Desk. Please bring photo I.D.
to Susan Daley at Chicago@naspp.com
to confirm your attendance. Feel free to bring colleagues who might be
interested in joining NASPP.
To subscribe or unsubscribe from the Chicago Chapter NASPP mailing list, go to www.naspp.com
. Members log in to this page using their NASPP login. Non-members log in using their email address and zip code.
Please see instructions below:
- Members can check taking the following steps:
- From our website, go to your Dashboard
- Click on “Edit Profile”
- Click “Chapters” from the left menu
- You will see all the chapters and a checkbox will be next to the subscribed chapters. Members can change their chapter subscriptions there.
- Non-members can initially subscribe using the orange “Sign Up for Chapter Emails” button on your chapter home page. This initial process of subscribing has the non-member set up a limited use account and gives them a limited dashboard to manage their email preferences. After the initial setup, they’d manage their email subscriptions similar to how members manage their subscriptions, via the dashboard.