Aon Equity Services
An insight into Millennials thoughts about Money, Finance, Retirement, etc. surveyed by TD Ameritrade’s millennial clients. TD Ameritrade and Aon will take a deeper dive into best designs for your equity plans/communications to the millennials generation (and other generations as well). Stop by and take a look into the millennial crystal ball to have your questions answered!
WHEN: Thursday, December 6, 2018
TIME: 7:30 a.m. - Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. presentation & Q&A session
PLACE: PERKINS COIE LLP
131 South Dearborn Street, Suite 1700
Conference Room 17-B
Chicago, Illinois 60603-5559
Check-in list at Security Desk. Please bring photo I.D.
RSVP: Call or Email: Susan Daley, (312) 324-8645 / SDaley@perkinscoie.com
to confirm your attendance. Feel free to bring colleagues who might be
interested in joining NASPP.
CLE Credit is not available for this presentation.
To subscribe or unsubscribe from the Chicago Chapter NASPP mailing list, go to www.naspp.com. Members log in to this page using their NASPP login. Non-members log in using their email address and zip code.
Please see instructions below:
- Members can check taking the following steps:
- From our website, go to your Dashboard
- Click on “Edit Profile”
- Click “Chapters” from the left menu
- You will see all the chapters and a checkbox will be next to the subscribed chapters. Members can change their chapter subscriptions there.
- Non-members can initially subscribe using the orange “Sign Up for Chapter Emails” button on your chapter home page. This initial process of subscribing has the non-member set up a limited use account and gives them a limited dashboard to manage their email preferences. After the initial setup, they’d manage their email subscriptions similar to how members manage their subscriptions, via the dashboard.