Fidelity Stock Plan Services
This super-charged session will examine four strategies to make your stock plan administration faster than a speeding deadline and able to leap communications hurdles in a single bound. This session will make you a time-traveler by explaining how using prior day close can give you much needed time to process major events, like RSU settlements and ESPP purchases. After this meeting, you can add "social media master" to your resume by showing you how to supercharge your communications with social media tricks. The session will give you x-ray vision to see inside participants' heads to help you make more informed decisions about your stock plans. Finally, you can use a crystal ball to see the connections between design and participation in ESPP. You will leave feeling more powerful than a locomotive, with fresh ideas and ready to take on their next stock plan administration challenge.
Thursday, May 9, 2019
7:30 a.m. - Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. presentation & Q&A session
PERKINS COIE LLP
131 South Dearborn Street, Suite 1700
Conference Room 17-B
Chicago, Illinois 60603-5559
Check-in list at Security Desk. Please bring photo I.D.
RSVP: Call or Email: Susan Daley, (312) 324-8645 / SDaley@perkinscoie.com
to confirm your attendance. Feel free to bring colleagues who might be
interested in joining NASPP.
To subscribe or unsubscribe from the Chicago Chapter NASPP mailing list, go to www.naspp.com
. Members log in to this page using their NASPP login. Non-members log in using their email address and zip code.
Please see instructions below:
- Members can check taking the following steps:
- From our website, go to your Dashboard
- Click on “Edit Profile”
- Click “Chapters” from the left menu
- You will see all the chapters and a checkbox will be next to the subscribed chapters. Members can change their chapter subscriptions there.
- Non-members can initially subscribe using the orange “Sign Up for Chapter Emails” button on your chapter home page. This initial process of subscribing has the non-member set up a limited use account and gives them a limited dashboard to manage their email preferences. After the initial setup, they’d manage their email subscriptions similar to how members manage their subscriptions, via the dashboard