Head, Global Compliance
Head, Global Compliance
Darren spearheads Solium’s efforts in the Global Compliance arena. As a specialist in global tax and regulations,he works with numerous multi-national clients on various requirements related to their equity plans and how to best leverage technology to manage their plan risk. His role within Solium also encompasses training and education, product development and system integration. Darren has a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from both the University of Colorado Boulder and the University of Alberta as well as a Bachelor of Commerce in finance.
This session will cover many of the key matters you need to consider when expanding your equity plan into new markets. Whether your company is in early stages and just starting to expand or already established globally (and growing) compliance can be a challenge. We will explore where to start, some best practices, what to watch out for and common mistakes companies tend to make when they go international. Global complexity should not stand in the way of including global participants; you just need to set your company up for success and get your global compliance right.
Thursday, June 27, 2019
7:30 a.m. - Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. presentation & Q&A session
PERKINS COIE LLP
131 South Dearborn Street, Suite 1700
Conference Room 17-B
Chicago, Illinois 60603-5559
Check-in list at Security Desk. Please bring photo I.D.
RSVP: to Susan Daley at Chicago@naspp.com
to confirm your attendance. Feel free to bring colleagues who might be
interested in joining NASPP.
To subscribe or unsubscribe from the Chicago Chapter NASPP mailing list, go to www.naspp.com
. Members log in to this page using their NASPP login. Non-members log in using their email address and zip code.
Please see instructions below:
- Members can check taking the following steps:
- From our website, go to your Dashboard
- Click on “Edit Profile”
- Click “Chapters” from the left menu
- You will see all the chapters and a checkbox will be next to the subscribed chapters. Members can change their chapter subscriptions there.
- Non-members can initially subscribe using the orange “Sign Up for Chapter Emails” button on your chapter home page. This initial process of subscribing has the non-member set up a limited use account and gives them a limited dashboard to manage their email preferences. After the initial setup, they’d manage their email subscriptions similar to how members manage their subscriptions, via the dashboard.