Krystal Barker Buissereth, CFA
Krystal is an Executive Director, a CFA® charterholder and the Head of Financial Wellness at Morgan Stanley. Financial Wellness is part of a new Morgan Stanley at Work suite of financial solutions, which include Retirement, Financial Wellness and the equity management offering, Shareworks by Morgan Stanley. Financial Wellness provides personalized financial education, advice and solutions to help employees of Morgan Stanley’s clients improve their financial knowledge and as well as identifying their needs.
Prior to joining Morgan Stanley, Krystal held a number of leadership roles on the Digital Strategy team at Goldman Sachs providing strategic leadership for the development of new product and service offerings across employer financial wellness programs and direct to consumer wealth management services for the Ayco and Goldman Sachs wealth management businesses. Prior to joining Goldman Sachs, Krystal was a business development strategist for the head of Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management focused on accessing growth and cost saving opportunities for the Division. Before her role at Deutsche Bank, Krystal was an investment banker at Lehman Brothers/Barclays, executing capital markets transactions for the Firm’s most strategic clients.
Krystal serves as a New York Board Trustee of the Point Foundation, an organization dedicated to the empowerment of promising LGBTQ students through scholarship funding and leadership training. Krystal earned her MBA with Honors from The Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania and her A.B Cum Laude in Mathematics & Economics from Bowdoin College.
Location: 200 Portland Street, Boston, MA - Room 3G (3rd Floor)
- Presentation from 3:30 - 4:30
- Followed by Happy Hour and Networking
- All are welcome. Free for both members and non-members. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial stress among employees is a key contributor to reduced productivity, lower effectiveness and higher attrition. Studies have shown that 53% of employees are stressed about their finances, 54% of all employees plan to postpone retirement and 48% of employees are distracted by their finances at work.
This presentation will discuss research conducted by a third party and Morgan Stanley around wellness offerings that address a range of needs designed to help reduced financial stress and empower employees to reach their financial goals.
1. Explore the implementation of Financial Wellness Programs
2. Employee Engagement and strategies to increase engagement
3. Approaches to Financial Wellness and measurement metrics
4. Issuer Perspective on how important Financial Wellness programs are to both senior management and participants
5. Panel will highlight different ways participants can engage with these programs to reach their financial goals.