Pamela Greene is an Associate Partner on the Tax and Corporate Governance team in Aon’s Talent, Rewards & Performance practice supporting Aon and its affiliates Radford, McLagan, Hewitt and New Bridge Street. Aon’s Corporate Governance practice assists clients in understanding and assessing their potential exposure under the multitude of corporate governance and executive compensation policies and guidelines established by proxy advisory firms and institutional shareholders. In addition, Pam provides corporate governance, equity compensation and executive compensation consulting on a wide range of matters, including:
- Compensation Plan Design and Drafting of Equity and Cash Plans
- 10b5-1 Plan Design and Implementation
- Executive Compensation Disclosure in SEC filings, including CD&A, CEO Pay Ratio and Risk Assessment Analysis
- Equity Plan Proposal Consulting including Share Pool Analysis
- Governance Reviews of Executive Compensation including, Say on Pay Proposals, Executive Employment Arrangements, Compensation Plans and Programs
- Stock Exchange Listing Compliance
- Sarbanes Oxley and Dodd-Frank Compliance
- Tax Compliance
- Consulting on the application of proxy advisory firm voting guidelines and ISS QualityScore results
- Advising and drafting Corporate Governance Policies including clawback policies, stock ownership guidelines and post-vest holding periodsPam has spent over 25 years as a corporate and securities attorney representing private and public companies and investors in securities and executive compensation matters, financing transactions, and general corporate matters. For the past 10 years, Ms. Greene was a partner at an AmLaw 100 law firm providing corporate, securities, and executive compensation advice. Before joining that firm almost 20 years ago, Pam was an associate in the business practice group of a premier Boston-based law firm which specialized in venture capital.
Pam is a frequent speaker on corporate governance, equity and executive compensation and SEC year- end reporting requirements for public companies. She is a member of the Society for Corporate Governance and NASPP.
Pam received a J.D., cum laude,
from Boston University School of Law and a BCOMM in Finance and International Business from McGill University.
Amanda Benincasa, CEP, MBA
Aon Equity Services
Amanda Benincasa is an Associate Director with Aon’s Global Technical Shared Services Team, the equity valuation and accounting group for Aon that assists over 600 companies with all aspects of ASC Topic 718, ASC Topic 505, ASC Topic 480, and ASC Topic 260, ranging from plan design considerations to expense accruals, to SEC filings, and more.
Her background consists of both consulting and technical accounting for equity, handling topics including employee stock options, restricted stock units, performance share awards, restricted stock awards, repurchases, IPOs, and an array of SEC reporting responsibilities (10Q/K, Proxy, Forms 4/5, etc.). She is an industry speaker, addressing topics related to equity valuation and accounting, and has written several articles surrounding the same topics. She serves on the Board of Directors of the NASPP Western PA Chapter.
Amanda graduated from Moravian College in Bethlehem, PA where she obtained her Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Business Analytics, and previously attended Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting with a dual minor in finance and business administration. She is pursuing the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation. Amanda is based in Philadelphia.